Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Would you get bobbi brown or mac eyeshadow?

Mac is a better quality, because it Matt , soft on skin, and it`s come in many colours.Would you get bobbi brown or mac eyeshadow?
MAC is amazing. I love their styles colors and trends. It pops and looks ery unique. Every time I'm at the mall i go crazy and test all the MAC stuff. I did that today and bought some eyeshaddow. Its amazing! The people are great too!Would you get bobbi brown or mac eyeshadow?
I personally like aularale.com/7002.
MAC - no question about it. wots funny is that your name is joy and your avator is sad.
too damn expensive. the brand of eye shadow does not matter its how you apply it.
mac


I have used bobbi brown and it does not work very well
MAC
mac





they dont test on animals
MAC !


i freakin luv their products :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal