Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eyeshadow and other makeup should I put on and what clothes?

I have brown eyes and straight hairWhat eyeshadow and other makeup should I put on and what clothes?
ok.um mayb a purple top and a white jacket with gold pants.plus a silver benie with holes.iron ur hair.with a light pink blush.plus a glossy lip gloss.wit a bit of mascra.and light but showing pink mascra with sparkles.ok c ya brittneyWhat eyeshadow and other makeup should I put on and what clothes?
Browns, golds, burnt oranges, and coppers compliment ur eyes. I can't tell u what clothes cuz idk ur body shape or skin tone.
idk
purple top with gold pants and a silver beanie ^^^ the above is not normal.





its hard to say what clothes will suit you.. it all depends on skin tone and body shape but brown eyes and brown hair look good with golds and whites.
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal