Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color of eyeshadow should I buy ?

I have a white skin but not too white and i have brown eyes and they are not too darkWhat color of eyeshadow should I buy ?
Definetley being a makeup artist, for BROWN EYES I use Green it really makes brown eyes pop BEAUTIFULLY! with some black liner. If you wanna be really subtle a shimmery cream color with a yellowish undertone really looks great as a neutral. Have fun!!!What color of eyeshadow should I buy ?
Im pretty much like you. And I use eye shawdow that is light then my skin.


We wouldnt look good in like really dark red or sumtn.


PPl like us look good in naturual colors. LIke Light brown,Light pink, and snowy peachy colors :]
Try this link to help you.





http://www.covergirl.com/connect/makeupm鈥?/a>
I would go with light purple a very soft shade and a light brown... go to that almay line and they have those shades to help bring out your eye color, those are the colors i think they have for light brown eyes, one of my best friends has it and it looks really good on her :)
all that glitters is not gold
pale pink or light orange-browns should look good....
I love browns or dark colors. I have pale skin and i think it looks good. have fun with all the colors! There are so many out there! I do enjoy wearing a pale blue once in a while also!!!
i suggest


a neutral eyeshadow palette for when you want a simple look.


%26amp; shimmery greens, blues, silvers, purples.
how about black eyeshadow or


mint green. they should really bring out your eyes





the emo kid


xXx
i would go with pale pinks because your skin tone is very light dont go with dark shades of colors because you will look very silly
black for smoky eyes [i think black with brown eyes looks really really good!]


maybe some light purples [i have brown eyes and light purples makes my eyes pop!] or light pinks
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal