Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Eyeshadow Colours Would Look Good On My Blue Eyes?

I have green/blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair what would look best?What Eyeshadow Colours Would Look Good On My Blue Eyes?
purple/gold[:What Eyeshadow Colours Would Look Good On My Blue Eyes?
Check out these videos.





They should help you achieve the look that you need.





This woman is amazing with what she can do.
The best shades for those women with blue eyes are: orange, pink, blue, brown, violet, white, toffee, caramel and gold, silver , grey and black ...





If you add a bit of a peachy blush and a lighter lip gloss the effect will be glamorous.





If your eyes are blue you should avoid applying eye shadows with green or red hues.
i think a dark green ( but not to dark ) will look nice. like grace adler from will and grace. try it! :))
I'm in love without the make-up....my favorite hair color and eyes!


Actually, I think they recommend not using blue eye shadow on your eye color and skin tone. I thought I saw a show that used a mild brown for a girl like you. Check with a make-up counter at a dept. store to be safe.
For your blue eyes try a color with red and brown pigments in it.. It will be good for the hair and make your eyes stand out alot... Also purple colors are great for your eye color. I use http://www.imedmart.com/search.html?xy=2鈥?/a>


because it's cheap and works great.



I have blue-ish gray eyes, and my favorite colors to use are metallics. Bronze and gold are my favorites, since my skin is pale and they stand out nicely.





Purple is also a great color with blue eyes, but be careful with it if your skin is very pale, though -- it can make you look like somebody gave you a black eye. Try to get something with just a little bit of shimmer to keep the color from looking flat or chalky.
try a purple.


i looks good on everyone.


trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal