Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I keep eyeliner on my eyelids when my lids tend to be oily and even eyeshadow doesn't stay put?

I've tried waterproof and it does the same thing. It ends up on the bone just below my eyebrow.How can I keep eyeliner on my eyelids when my lids tend to be oily and even eyeshadow doesn't stay put?
revlon colorstay eyeliner


see source for whyHow can I keep eyeliner on my eyelids when my lids tend to be oily and even eyeshadow doesn't stay put?
Dust your eyelids with some dry make-up powder before applying eyeshadow or eyeliner. Believe me, it really works.
go to this website freewebs.com/missbeauty411


this girl knows everything about makeup and can help you with all the stuff you need to know about sincare and makeup, there is lots of tips on her website and her email address is on the site email her and ask her any questions you cant find the answers too.she helped me with so much.
dust eyelids with translucent powder first.


Loreal Line Intensifique really works well.


Don't try Bobby Brown's eye pots. It smeared.
Go easy on it, you don't need the whole stick.





Its also easier to be moderate when you're not getting the cheap stuff. Get Clinique or something of similar caliber.





Wash it off every night. If you go to bed with makeup on you might as well sleep with crisco on your face.
Dust your eyelids first. Then apply the eyeliner and shadow.
Apply some foundation for oily skin first (very lightly), then top off with a light dusting of power.
I have the exact same problem, I put on powder foudnation then powder on top. I uses MAC WTP eyeliner pencils and it works really well. If not, you can use eyeshadow to draw your eyeliner, but the pigment would be really light!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal