Monday, June 21, 2010

Using lipstick as eyeshadow and blush too?

Is there anything wrong with using my lipstick on my cheeks as blush (just a tiny bit, don't worry guys) or using some of the muted colours on my eyelids as well instead of using 'proper' eyeshadow etc.





Thanks for answers.Using lipstick as eyeshadow and blush too?
Well I Used To Use Lipstick As Eyeshadow, like as A Cream Shadow But I wouldn't Suggest Putting It on Your Cheeks A Lot Maybe Once In A While Would Be Okay And Just A Little Bit But Not Loads and all of The Time. Hope I helped.=]Using lipstick as eyeshadow and blush too?
There isn't anything wrong with using lippy as blush as it blends better with foundation than a traditional powder blush which can go on uneavenly to foundationed skin. Use sparingly though and always remove before bedtime to avoid blemishes.





I wouldn't use on eyelids as the pigment may collect unflatteringly in the creases of your eyelids.
It can work in a pinch. Many make up companies actually have 3 in 1 sticks for this exact reason.





Just make sure the lipstick does not have shimmer or shine only matte. Otherwise it will look clownish not chic.
it ok as eyeshadow





but not as blush, because lipstick is so thick (thicker than foundation) it clogs up your paws and give black heads





trust me on cheeks, not good lol





Hope ive helped ! =]
no not at all but on your cheeks id imagine it would be a bit heavy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal