Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it true if i apply white pencil eyeliner inside eye lid it will make my eyeshadow more brighter?

Im light skinned.Is it true if i apply white pencil eyeliner inside eye lid it will make my eyeshadow more brighter?
I use the technique myself, taught to me by a professional makeup artist. You don't want to overdo it, but if you apply the white to the inner corner of your eye, it does brighten your eyes. It also enhances your eyeshadow.Is it true if i apply white pencil eyeliner inside eye lid it will make my eyeshadow more brighter?
It can make your eyes appear brighter. It's not very healthy to put eyeliner inside your eyelid, so a better way to have brighter looking eyes is to use a light powder on the inner corners of your eyelids.





The only way I can think of to make eyeshadow brighter is to buy brighter eyeshadow.
it wont make it brighter,


it will simply make it appear BIGGER.


if u want brighter more awake eyes,


use concealer under you eye,and a lavendar concleaer,


on the eyelid, and white eyeliner on the water line will help to
Just apply a little in your bottom outside corner,on top of a thin black line.
Yeah..it does..But applying anything inside your eye lid is clearly dangerous...
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal