Monday, June 21, 2010

How do you keep eyeshadow from creasing??

I have a creme eyeshadow that I use, and about an hour after I apply it, there's a huge huge crease on the eyelid. Then I have to wipe it off, and I don't have eyeshadow on anymore!! What should I do to prevent creasing? Thanks for your answers!!How do you keep eyeshadow from creasing??
I use clinique touch tint as a base. Here is the link: http://www.clinique.com/templates/products/sp_shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY4898%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD6985





Then I use a mineral eye shadow like this: http://www.everydayminerals.com/g?t=eyecolors





They are powdery but they attach to the base really well. I have no problem with creasing.





Ohh yes, also use ur fingertip to apply the base and a good eyeshadow brush to put on the eyeshadow. Dont ever use the one that comes in the package.How do you keep eyeshadow from creasing??
Benefit makes a creaseless shadow that lasts all day. It's on the pricy side though.
Don't use creme! use powder!
Urban Decay's Primer Potion is one of the best eyeshadow primers in the market. It makes virtually any eyeshadow non-creasing, and it lasts all day. However, I've never actually tried it with creme eyeshadow.
use powder shadow
Use mineral makeup.


And it's better for your skin.
Use a concealer on your eyelids before you apply it.
I used to have the same problem with my cream and powder eyeshadows. Now, I just take my powder foundation and put some on my eyelids. It acts like a base for your shadow so it won't crease during the day. L'Oreal also has a product you can buy to apply to lids to prevent eyeshadow creasing. Try the powder foundation method though. It will work! :)
If you still want to use your creme and not switch to powder, all you have to do is apply a thin layer of foundation to where you will put your eyeshadow, and wait 5 mins. for it to dry, and then apply the creme eyeshadow.


:)
use foundation on your eyelid and then apply your creme shadow
NEVER use cream eyeshadow! That stuff blends into your eyelid and makes it look creasy!





Powder eyeshadow should help you! They also have eyeshadow primer which you can apply before you put on the eyeshadow to stop the creasing as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal