Monday, June 21, 2010

Make up Series 1: How do you do your eyeshadow?

This will be a stockpile of EYESHADOW


~What are your favorite colors?


~Favorite brands?


~Techniques?


~Tricks, tips?


~Removal methods?


Tell us about how you do eyeshadow, what works for your eyecolor, and secrets on how to do the perfect eyeshadow job!


Thanks, I'm curious to see what other tend to doMake up Series 1: How do you do your eyeshadow?
Well, I always start with eyeliner. Either I line my entire eye, or just the top. I usually wing it out to get a cat eye, and how high or how pointy it is depends on my mood. I then get two colors of eyeshadow (two random ones) and apply ChapStick to my eyelids as a base, then wet my brush and apply the two colors, blending them well in the middle, and extending it out to the end of my cat eye, and a bit above the crease of my eyelid. Voila.





My favorite brands are Rimmel, Clinique, and Black Radiance. Some techniques I use in addition to cat eye, are leopard spots, dots and blending, I guess.





As a trick, use ChapStick as a base, your eyeshadow will last ALL day. And...well, I just remove my makeup normally...sometimes with toner.





And my favorite colors to use are bright: purples, pinks, blues, greens, oranges, etc. I don't do nude shades, but I do like gold. I love the smokey eye, too.Make up Series 1: How do you do your eyeshadow?
MAC MAC MAC has the best eyeshadows. Go to their website and they have ';looks'; you can click on and it gives all the details of how it was created. I try to wear my eye makeup different everyday. Different colors as well as different application techniques. Have fun with it if you don't like it wash it off.
I like to keep it simple and natural. But still look hot still.





1. For day colors- brown and white


For night- golds, blacks, greys, green, and white


2. Brand- I use Rimmel (three color packs)but I'm


thinking about changing to Mary Kay or


another brand, but Rimmel is fine.


3. Techniques- My eyes won't pull off very much


eye shadow, so I just but white on my brow


bones, and brown where the eyeliner goes


(I put eyeliner on first though)


4. Tricks- It's not very hard, just make sure you do


eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara in that


order!


5. Removal- I just wash it off in the shower, or use


a wet cloth


6. Other- Since my eye color is a very dark brown,


purple, black, gold, gray, pinks, and light


browns would look good on me.





Never ever wear the same color eye shadow as your outfit, or your eyes!
1. I prefer skintone like something bronzy, peachy or orangey.





2. I have no particular fave brand.





3-4. For the best application of eyeshadow, i wet first the sponge applicator before rubbing it to the eyeshadow and put it on my eyes. This makes an easier and smooth application plus it shows more pigmentation, and again, it's longer lasting!





5. I put lotion on the skin then rub it off with a cotton.
~my favorite color is purple, silver, white, and a metalic brown.


~cover girl, mary kay, clinique


~not to much, not to little.


~q tips are your best friend.


~use the clinique ';take your day off'; makeup remover.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





Makeup Removal Tips


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/makeu鈥?/a>
~What are your favorite colors? i love shimmery pinks and purples





~Favorite brands? i really don't have one but anything kinda cheap because im 13 and have to pay for it all





~Techniques?i put a light shimmery color over a darker color to soften it up. ie: hot pink with a light shimmery pink over it





~Tricks, tips?I don't use cream eyeshadow and i put foundation and powder on my lid before i put on my eyeshadow to help it stay longer also instead of using the sponge applicators I use a small paint brush!! wierd but true!!





~Removal methods?Cold cream then I wash my face with neutrogena face wash. Or face lotion works I like Oil of Olay. Just put a layer of face lotion on the eyelid and wipe it off with a tissue( this really helps with smeared eyeliner!)
1) Nudes, Browns, Purples (For my green eyes)


2) MAC, clique, loreal


3) Just do lighter on the bottem and darker on top =] Makes your eyes pop


4) My trick is too use more in the outer corners because it opens up your eyes and makes them look wider.


5) Just a little vasiline on a q-tip and swip and BAM, its off!





=] And thats just about it.
colors: purple, metalics (gold, silver)


brand: sephora


technique: less is more


application: only on the lids


removal: cotton swab and cream
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal