Monday, June 21, 2010

Should I wear brown or purple eyeshadow on my wedding day?

Though I say so myself, i'm pretty good at doing make up but I just can't decide between the 2!Should I wear brown or purple eyeshadow on my wedding day?
I think it is a matter of what color you are wearing. If you are wearing white go with the purple, if you are wearing ivory- brown would be best.Should I wear brown or purple eyeshadow on my wedding day?
I would have to say it depends on the color of your eyes. If your eyes are blue or gray, then go with brown. It will make them stand out. If you eyes are green, hazel, or brown, then purple. It will make those color of eyes pop! Congrats! It's your day, so, do what ever you are comfortable with. I wouldn't try something brand new and then have it back fire.
I would say go with the warm tones for your wedding day....
I would definately go with the brown shade, its alot more neutral, especially with a wedding dress.
I'd say brown, it highlights eyes more than purple
definatly browning purple is too uhhhhhh not uhhhhhh formal
i think warm tones, go with the brown and gold. If you are going to go for the purple, make sure its like lavander not some outregeous 80's purple more suited for a 14 year olds fancy dress party.





Good luck on you wedding day


xox
Do one of each and ask honest friends what they think.


Remember, when you look back at your photos in a few years, I guarantee you will find your current choices hilarious!
I would go with the color that best shows off your eyes, although, less is more on a day like a wedding. Depends on your skin tone, buy you could make the brown go really well and stay light with it.





Congrats!
Either, just dont wear anything too shimmery or like a highlighter, it will not look as good in the photos. Slap it on as well!
i am doing make up course nd the browns are better and natural you are better to apply it then dampen your brush a little more add some more colour to make it more out standing but not to much hope you have a really good day
I would wear a copper brown. marykay makes a similiar color called Luck Penny. It really makes your eyes pop.
definitely go for brown - its more classic and when you look back at the photos in 10 years time it will not look dated.
I think brown it's more natural and you'll look more like a princess on your special day...cinderella never wore purple eyeshadow!!! LOL
It depends on which color goes better with your dress, color of eyes, and color of your skin. I would prefer purple if u are light skin color and purple if u are dark skin color.





Congratulations for your wedding!
brown
i would say brown because it's more neutral.





i'm not sure how purple your shadow is though... so i would just go with brown.
purple of course.I had the same confuss with u before my wedding. The dresser advised me 2 use the purple one.
I would wear a brown shade, unless the purple is pretty natural, because you don't want to look back at your wedding pictures years from now and think ';Oh god, what was I thinking with that color.'; Since brown is natural, it would probably just accentuate your coloring.
its hard to say without knowing your natural hair /skin colour.as a rule though, barely there makeup is best, so i would go with the browns for daytime, then if your changing for evening. reapply your face and go with the purple. hope this helps
i've always liked when brides match their makeup to the flowers =]


but between the 2, i think purple.


lol %26lt;3
Go for it. it's your wedding day and only you can make it the best day ever. congratulations by the way and just focus on your groom down the aisle and you will look very stunning with whatever makeup you apply/choose. Although instead of just purple a smokey effect would look great too. If your reception is at night I suggest purple so your eyes will stand out more and add a little shimmer to your eyes as well. have fun.
Without knowing your skin/hair colouring, it is difficult to say. I don't think you can go wrong with Brown though!!!
i would go with a light purple (lavender-ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal