Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eyeshadow would go best with blue eyes?

to bring out blue eyes : coppery, peach, gold, shimmery brown tones, use bronze liner, and black mascara. avoid blue, pink, purple, grey, and silver tones, they wash out blue eyes.What color eyeshadow would go best with blue eyes?
pinkWhat color eyeshadow would go best with blue eyes?
What eyeshadow that looks best depends not so much on your eye color as much as what you wear, your skin tone and your hair color. I have blue eyes, strawberry blonde hair and medium skin color...I can wear almost any eye shadow color. If I'm wearing blues, greys or blakc, I use grey, silver, light blue eye shadows and dark navy eye liner or charcoal with black mascara to bring out my eyes...If I'm wearing neutrals, browns, reds, or corals, I wear beige, brown, and pinks with brown or olive eyeliner and brown/black mascara to bring out my eyes.
silver, gold, sparkles, white.





anything shimmery will really make them pop!





my friend wore black mascara and a little bit of silver sparkles on her eyelids and it looked amazing and really brought out the blue!
Well, I know that if u have blue eyes, then u have to wear the oppsite like brown, light brown, khaki and like not the same as your eye color, it wont bring out your eyes.
Gold, Silver, Peach, Pink and Brown.
almay makes eyeshadow to match your eyes.
a shiny blue or white matches really good and so does light brown. depending on what your wearing, gold and silver would go too.
green... my friend has bright blue eyes and she wears green and its really pretty.... also pair it with a darker blue liner and black mascara
brown, gold, light blue.
A metalic golish brown..


Try the ';impress'; shade that


lancome makes.


Its amazing and really makes blue eyes pop


:]Goodluck


Cemi.
definitely gold or silver.dont go with shades of ur eye color as they may look subtle and wont bring the beauty of eyes.





http://xed.xanga.com/b24d6624d2633128623鈥?/a>
For icy blue, definitely silver or iridescent white





For more of a deep blue, try blacks or greys, and maybe a metallic gold.





good luck
I would use a light shimmery tan color as a base (such as MAC cosmetics Shroom), and then go with a chocolatey brown for your crease (such as MAC Woodwinked). Everytime I use color combinations like this I get compliments on how pretty my eyes are!
blue.


a light brown.


pink.


or maybe if u like black.


a black color or a charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal