Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eyeshadow(and other makeup) should I be wearing?

I have brown hair, brown eyes, and fair skin(but I use med. concelear ). I want my makeup to be natural and/or subtle but still really pretty. ANY advice is welcome I also need blush, mascara, ect.


Thank You ;)What eyeshadow(and other makeup) should I be wearing?
You sound like you have my type of complexion. If you want it to look natural but pretty I would say go with shades of browns and tans for your eyeshadow. I good color for eyeliner is charcol. mascara black/brown. blush hmm.. maybe a mauve color.. not really pink.What eyeshadow(and other makeup) should I be wearing?
tans and browns would look really go on your eyes.. try matte powder and a neutral lip gloss and keep it natural by going easy on the mascara but only on the top lashes.
purple eysahdow and liner looks great with brown eyes! dont use medium concealer when u use conccealer yr supposed to go one sahde lighter unless yr fair then u go light a little pressed powder lip balm or clear gloss and a mauve colored blush not light pink it looks fake on pale skin trust me use a blush like this http://almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.aspx鈥?/a>


but get a bigger brush it looks even more natural u cna get a brush for like a few dollars at any drug store

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal