Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it possible to use eyeshadow for foundation or just face powder?

if u have tanish eyeshadow could you use that as your face powder all over? would u ever do it? would it look good? *( whoever has best answer i will pick as best answer person*)Is it possible to use eyeshadow for foundation or just face powder?
I have done, yes.


But that is only because I am extremely fair skinned and I have yet to find a foundation that is light enough for my skin. So, I used a little white eyeshadow under my eyes.


It should look ok, but because it isn't designed for this purpose, it won't work as well as actual face powder. Make sure the eye shadow is 'matte' too, you don't wanna end up with a shimmery/sparkly face, lol.Is it possible to use eyeshadow for foundation or just face powder?
well it depends if its matte or shimmery. if its shimmery then h*ll no, id maybe try it as a bronzer, or something to just sculpt and define my face. if its matte then probably if it matches my skin exactly like a foundation would. but then again, i pack on a ton of foundation so id probably run out! if it was shimmery, i dont think it would look good as a foundation, duh! but a matte one would only look good if it exactly matched your skin.
I once tried it a few years back and wudnt agen.


it went relly patchy, and ended up stickin in certain places. It also gave me loads of spots and wasnt as good as foundation for evening out my skin tone. I would advise u 2 get a proper face powder, u can get these fairly cheap.


If u r goin 2give the eye shadow a try (coz it mite work 4u!), definatly use a powder brush to apply it. U can also apply it to just ur chhekbones and brow bone 2give some definition on ur face. Gd luck!
I might be okay as a face powder.


But If your going to use it i would suggest using a make up brush instead of a make up pad or sponge.


If might not look all that good though because eye shadow is usually thicker than powder. Idk give it a try.


if it doesn't look good you can always just wash it off!
Not really, because 1) it is a different texture than face powder, as it is heavier and more colored/sometimes shiny and 2) it is bad for your skin if you use it in breakout-prone areas.
I Do It All The Time! Just Try To Make Sure Its Even And Around You Whole Face You Don't Want I Spot Of Tan Eyeshadow In One Place. You Can Even Use Some Silver Glitter Eyeshadow To Make The Tan Of You Skin Reflect Off Of It.
i probably wouldnt becuase it might have shimmer in it and make your face look shiny


but thats just me
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal