Monday, June 21, 2010

What can I use as an eyeshadow base if I don't have time to get a real product?

I know that some people use things like Urban Decay Lotion stuff or something.. (sorry I forgot the name).. but I don't have any of those things. So what can I use? Other eyeshadows? Lotion? I have Aveeno.. haha.. 10 points for the best answer!What can I use as an eyeshadow base if I don't have time to get a real product?
just put your foundation or cover up on your eye lids before you apply your Shadow. This should help a lot with creasing and keeping color longer! What can I use as an eyeshadow base if I don't have time to get a real product?
I use foundation sometimes. It works really well. I also suggest lotion or vaseline. Anything creamy. But the best thing is foundation or cover up. Trust me works really well. They have some cheap bases at stores like loreal makes eye bases and I think its like 7 bucks or so. Also at target there's this line called botanics. They have an eyebase that' called ';botanics soothing %26amp; calming eye base'; comes in a green container/jar.


Here's a link to what it looks like:


http://bootsus.bri-global.com/main.asp?c鈥?/a>





You can get it at target not just at this website
Lotions will most likely cause it to crease even more. I would say to just go out and buy Urban Decay's Primer Potion.. Since it takes, what, 5 minutes to find in the store and buy. Or you could buy it online even. But I guess. If your lids aren't that oily, try a concealer or a foundation, then apply your eyeshadow. Or if you live near a MAC, buy one of their paint pots or whatever they are called (comes in a little tube, mine lasted almost a year, but then stopped working)
try this..








if you have a lotion you use on your face and some concealer..this may work.





take a small amount of lotion with a tiny amount of concealer mix them together and apply to your lids. it's worked for me. don't use much lotion though.
Don't use lotion. It will break down the eyeshadow and cause creases.


Use your foundation on your eyelids.
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal