Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good matte bronzer or eyeshadow I can buy at the drugstore?

I have golden skin


Brand Examples: Covergirl, Maybelline, Revlon


Cheap brands like those or anyothers


Thanks! :)What is a good matte bronzer or eyeshadow I can buy at the drugstore?
Rimmel has a good one.What is a good matte bronzer or eyeshadow I can buy at the drugstore?
NYC Sparkle eye dust. They have tons of colors and it feels super soft. It comes with a brush and looks great for a day of shopping or a night out. It works the same as MAC's eye dust, but it's way more inexpensive. I love it.
I have Maybelline [definitely not spelt right, haha] matte foundation, but it looks cakey %26amp; fake, so I don't suggest buying any of those products.
cover girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal