Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Eyeshadow Brush Do You Recommend?

I've been considering the MAC 231 Brush but is there a good cheaper alternative? Thanks





PS: Anyone use the Avon one?What Eyeshadow Brush Do You Recommend?
Hands down, the best eyeshadow brush I have ever used has been by E.L.F. This eyeshadow brush is amazing, because it picks up the perfect amount of color, it's great quality, and it never sheds when I was. After I wash the brush, it still stays soft just how it was when I first got it. I have had this brush for about 5 years, and it's still good as new.





But the best part is that the E.L.F. eyeshadow brush only costs $1.00!





Here is the link from the E.L.F. website where you can find out more about it, and purchase.


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/brushes/eye_鈥?/a>





Good Luck! I hope this information helped :)





Check out my Beauty Blog when you get the chance:


http://alinamakeupislove.blogspot.com/What Eyeshadow Brush Do You Recommend?
I wouldn't recommend Bush for anything he screwed up this country by send soldier to war and I'm shocked that people like you supported him. Do you have a family member in Iraq Ha do ya. I didn't think so. Thats all I gotta say
I don't think the first person who answered your question even read your question, that's kind of funny to read his answer for a makeup question. I just use the brush that comes with the makeup. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Well Mac is one of the best cosmetic industries but for sonething cheaper I recommend ';Bourjois'; because it's cheaper but the quality is still very good..
Yes, I have two of the Avon eyeshadow brushes and they are ok. I wish they were more dense though. You could go to Avon's website and type in eyeshadow brushes to get more reviews.
a toothbrush would probably be the cheapest, but you might have to deal with some nasty comments at work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal