Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm planning on wearing a silver and black outfit and I was wondering what colour of eyeshadow should I use?

What colour of eyeshadow should I use? Does it have to be silver or something else?I'm planning on wearing a silver and black outfit and I was wondering what colour of eyeshadow should I use?
Don't use any bright colors like purple or blue. Putting silver on the inner corner of your eyes and black on the outside would look really good. Really any dark colors, black, silver/greys or Charcoal colors would be complimented by the outfit.I'm planning on wearing a silver and black outfit and I was wondering what colour of eyeshadow should I use?
Try a black smokey eye. See the link below for an example, but don't go as dark.





http://www.hairstylescut.com/images/smok鈥?/a>





**EDIT**


Smokey eye still works on dark skin - trust me. Plenty of Black celebs wear this look. It looks beautiful on dark skin when done properly. MAC even sells a special eye shadow that has a little silver in it that can go with a smokey eye.
um you can choose one of those but goldish yellowish color would look nice
ya i agree with the bottom one, a pale pink would be nice.


i dont really prefer sparkely colors b/c dull colors make ppl look more classy.


a light grey would also be ok.


maybe just put mascara on the bottom lashes. =)
maybe black





http://www.urbandecay.com/products/ZeroD鈥?/a>
The color eyeshadow you should use is a neutral, tan eyeshadow. It doesn't have to be silver or something else unless you want it to be.
Smoke gray with small amount of silver glitter.
a nice smokey grey would be pretty.


you could still do silver.


a light pink would also look great!
Try using a shadow that is the same colour of your eyes...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal