Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Okay so like my friend forgot to put on eyeshadow today. What should I do?

Okay should I take some pudding and use that as eyeshadow? Will it like infect her eye? Do you think my boyfriend will get mad? Because I would use his strawberry pudding. I am so confused. What should I do?Okay so like my friend forgot to put on eyeshadow today. What should I do?
What a tragedy!! Crush up a #2 pencil and make a nice smokey gray shadow, or find a nice colored piece of chalk! Check the art room!!! It won't infect her eye, I don't think, but might sting, so be careful and put it on the LID not IN the eye, silly!!!Okay so like my friend forgot to put on eyeshadow today. What should I do?
You should simply give up - all is now lost - perhaps take yourown life? perhaps just sit in a dark room all day and do nothing? - perhaps go to middle school and get off the computer?
Like omg! Call the fashion polce thats like amajor like like like like violation....get a life!!!! Eyeshaddow is really not a big deal ur friend needs to smack you..your bf needs to dump ur shallow ***
Ignore it...Tomorrow is another day and what does this have to do with Immigration?
Don't do anything
no, I don't think pudding is a good idea. that is not as good as eyeshadow and it will look horrible. I think your boyfriend would laugh.
I say use his strawberry pudding but go pick some more strawberries to replace it.
Okay so like if you had any real questions you might get some real answers the 2 points really help though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal