Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I get my eyeshadow to look like this?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/eyesh鈥?/a>





I love the different colors but I don't want something too dramatic. I like this because it looks like something you could modify and wear with just about anything.How do I get my eyeshadow to look like this?
OK, start by picking out the colours or shades of colour you would like to use.


You could do something similar to that in the photo, or you could use different tones of one colour.





You need about 4 or 5 different colours including a highlight.





Start with the lightest colour and pat with an eyeshadow brush into the corner of your eye, and underneath your eyebrow.


Now take the next colour along (your choice which one you use) and put it right next to the first colour, in the middle section of your eyelid.


Then take the darkest colour, and apply it to the outer corner of your eyelid. Bring it up slightly into the crease of your eye for definition.


Then use a colour close to your own skin colour OR a pale colour if you are using many different colours, and blend over the crease. You can then blend all the colours together, and add more eyeshadow to areas you feel it needs it.


Then use eyeliner if you like, and mascara, and you're good to go.





Hope this helps.How do I get my eyeshadow to look like this?
This is only for the rainbow one. If you go on youtube search easy rainbow eyes. I just tried it last night it works and it's really simple! I thought it would take me tons of time to get it just right but it only took me like fifteen minutes!
heres a tutorial from youtube








hope it helps=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal