Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best brand of eyeshadow?

I am a 16 year old girl with PALE white skin long dark brown hair and brown eyes..what COLORS would work on me and what brands are good for SENSITIVE skin and are EASY TO TAKE OFF?What is the best brand of eyeshadow?
Estee Lauder all the way....try it out.....





it may be expensive but its worth it!What is the best brand of eyeshadow?
M.A.C has nice eyeshadows in a variety of sorted colors. Comes right off with soap and water, and lasts all day long. I think they are $14-16 dollars though, but it is WORTH IT!
With brown eyes you have an advantage, because all colors look good on brown eyes. Go with what you are comfortable wearing or coordinate with the color of clothes you are wearing. I like Mary Kay eye shadow, it doesnt crease as bad. Really easy to take off, I suggest using the Mary Kay oil free eye makeup remover. Takes all eye makeup off gently and conditions your eye lashes.
Urban Decay has the best eyeshadows in the world. I have extremly sensitive skin and they never give me any problems. i get compliments on my eyeshadows ever days eriously there stuff rocks you can buy the eyeshadows at any Ulta store and some times they have a compact so you can tru out what colors you like, or the people that work there would love to help you and give you a little make over. good luck P.S. Mac has the ebst lipsticks and lip glosses

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal