Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats your favorite eyeshadow color and why?

my favorite colors are gold tones/copper i love them b/c they match with whatever you practically wear, i like the way they look Neutral.Whats your favorite eyeshadow color and why?
Umm.. It depends on the colour of your eyes!





If you have brown eyes then it will suit you well or never mind the shades try them all out and use more the one which makes your eyes glow : )Whats your favorite eyeshadow color and why?
I love all colors of shadows but they have to have a slight shimmer. With the slight shimmer as long as you blend really well you can mix all different colors together for great exciting combos. I have fun with eye color it's may favorite makeup. Never wear the same two colors two days in a row.
I love BRIGHTS!!





I find neutral really boring





Hot pink, electric blues, bright reds, stricking greens, loud purples..... anything really eyecatching!


One of my favourites is my black that has multicoloured glitter through it. It looks AWESOME when i catches the light





And of course, plenty of eyeliner!!
Pink Purple Orange Rainbow Silver Light Blue Maroon Red Green Yellow Gold Peach And All These In ShineI Love Glowing Colors So I Wear Them And Where Do You Stay I Orlando Florida I Go To Disney Land Every Day E Mail Me Mine Is Smitee_15@yahoo.co.in - Fashionfansmitee@hotmail.com
I like anything Bright.


%26amp; i mean bright!








Hot pinks, bright purples, blues, greens, yellows, oranges, reds. I even wear fluro make-up that glows under uv lights.





I love anything dramatic.
Definitely brown earthy tones like taupe as it's very versatile color ! For evenings, you can enhance it with a darker shade of brown for a smokey eye effect. Love it !
i love all the natural colours, they really make you look pretty. i hate all these bright colours, i think it can look quite cheap. but hey everyone to their own.
I like copper eyeshadow too. I think purple and dark red are just too much. I also like to put a little gold eyeshadow under my brows to bring them out.
My favorite eyeshawdow is my green liquid eyeshadow. I love it sooo much because it looks great on me because I have dark brown eyes! When I got it, it came with some green eyeliner too. =)
Dark brown.


It defines asian eyes


Also smokey blue or grey
I like browns and blues but mostly natural colors I hardley ever wear any but when I do those are the ones I like
Yeah i agree... I like gold and oranges... I use a light purple daily and i HATE it.... i like blues on the bottom and a neutral color on top.
silver..it's so cool!! Especially when you curl your eyelashes and put mascara. It's somewhat smokey sometimes.
gold and burgandy for highlighter
I Love all colours ;]


And when i do eyeshadow i never only use one colour..
black. because i like the whole scene makeup thing.
gold and greens





my eyes are hazel and they look awesome with these colors
Brown because its natural and brings out my eyes... or grey blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal