Monday, June 21, 2010

Should I put on eyeliner or eyeshadow first?

Should I use my liquid eyeliner and then eyeshadow, or eyeshadow and then the eyeliner?Should I put on eyeliner or eyeshadow first?
Depends.


If you want the eyeliner to show a lot and be it's true color, put the eyeshadow on first.


If you want the eyeliner to be there, but not so noticeable, put the eyeliner on first.


However, most girls put on eyeshadow then eyeliner then mascara.


(:Should I put on eyeliner or eyeshadow first?
Eyeliner first cuz it's more liquid or cream like depending on what type you use and then use the eyeshadow since it's generally a powder. That way the eyeliner should adhere better since it's not applied over the powdery eyeshadow.





I have a set of nice shaped brushes for precisely applying my eyeshadow and the cream eyeliner that I use so that I don't overlap the eyeshadow over the eyeliner.





Everyone has their own routine and look that they like, but for me I like clean, precise, and higher contrast, and the best way I think is to put on the mascara first, then my cream eyeliner using a very thin brush with an angled handle, and then my eyeshadow using a very flat wedge shaped brush to put the eyeshadow color on that is next to my eyeliner so that it goes on precisely with no overlap and then regular eyeshadow smudge brushes for the rest of the eyeshadow. I just like the very clean and precise way it looks and if that's a look that you like, but the other ways are cool too. Whatever gets the right look you want. ^_^
I use liner first, then use a brush to apply eyeshadow and blend the shadow in with the eyeliner so it's not so obvious.. I like a blended, smooth look, not striking EYELINER!
well do you want the eyeliner to be very dark if so eyeshadow then eyeliner but if you want the liner to be there but not as noticeable then eyeliner shadow


I hope I helped


lots of love


emily
Eyeliner then the eyeshadow, it should always go first.
eyeshadow always..or it makes the eyeliner look diminished
eyeshadow and then the eyeliner
I use liner first. I like to tone it down a bit with the eyeshadow.
eyeshadoes always first
Oh sweetie eye shadow then eye liner!
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal