Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are coatal scents eyeshadow pallettes really worth it?

I know people make a big deal about them but I went on the website and the colors on the palettes look like eyeshadow that i find in the dollar store I really want to try them but i don't know If i can't see them in person.Are coatal scents eyeshadow pallettes really worth it?
I have two of the Coastal Scents eyeshadow palettes: the 88 matte palette, and the 28 neutral palette. I've been using them since December and I would definitely recommend them for someone just starting to really get into makeup. Although the eyeshadows are somewhat small, the majority of them have excellent payoff. I'll admit, there are a few that barely show up on my skin, but for the price, you really can't complain. In my opinion, start experiment with these palettes before buying brand name eyeshadows, which can be super pricey.Are coatal scents eyeshadow pallettes really worth it?
I love mine. I have the 88 palette and the neutral. Go to youtube and type in coastal scents reviews. Watch some of the videos of girls using coastal scents eyeshadows on their eyes. Then you'll know if you should buy it or not before you spend your money.
yep, but i don't like the shimmer palette. it's not smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal