Monday, June 21, 2010

How should I wear my eyeshadow/eyeliner?

Right now I just wear eyeliner and purple eyeliner on the top. What other way could I wear my makeup to like stand out butnot look trampy? I dont mean like just liquid eyeliner. Like somthing that most people dont wear.How should I wear my eyeshadow/eyeliner?
I would try white eyeliner. It makes your eyes look big and stand out more. Only on the bottom. I would also try to check out some make-up tutorial on Youtube for some more ideas.How should I wear my eyeshadow/eyeliner?
Mary Kate and Olson line of Makeup have liquid Glitter eyeliners in almost every color... They are about $2.50 a peice and sold at Walmart and possibly drug stores.... i would try those... They are pretty nifty and will make your eyes stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal