Monday, June 21, 2010

What is a good eyeshadow for dark brown eyes?

also;


a good eyeliner?


a good blush for light skin?What is a good eyeshadow for dark brown eyes?
Personally I prefer brown or taupe, I have green eyes, but I think it would be nice with brown eyes too. I have looked at those Almay kits and the ones they have for green eyes are all shades of purple and plum, which is not my thing at all. I think the traditional colors for brown eyes are blue shades, it's supposed to make your eyes ';pop'; as someone said, and make the whites of your eyes look whiter. I personally hate blue eye color, I just think it looks so fake. I like neutrals better.





For the eyeliner, again I would go with brown or dark taupe, and for the blush, I have fair skin also and I use Mary Kay blush in Orchid, it's a nice neutral pinky coral, not too bright or dark. Looks really natural.





Good luck!What is a good eyeshadow for dark brown eyes?
I have more bluish brownish eyes, but I have two different types of eyeshadow that I use.





The first one that I do is a light pink on the lid, black in the crease, and a whitish shimmer up to the brow.





The second one that I do is more neutral colors. A medium brown on the lid, a dark brown in the crease, and a light almost skin color up to the brow.





I use Loreal's eyeliner. It's very good.





I don't have light skin, but my friend does and she uses a blush by Neutrogena. I'm not sure what it is called, but it works very well for her.





Hope to help!
EYE SHADOW: A SILVER OR WHITE





EYELINER: A BLACK OR BLACK-BROWN





BLUSH: I WOULD RECOMMEND NO BLUSH , BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT IT TRY A BRONZE COLOR OR MAYBE A ROSE
I think the light brown color is fine if the skin color is dark.
try a neutral color
Almay makes eyeshadow and eyeliner for certain eye colors that make are great. They make one for brown eyes. It makes your eyes pop.
Dark brown eyes are enhanced beautifully with navy blue or plum colors. If you have a Sephora near you that is a good place to test out different brands and shades, they even have a make-up artist that will give you a complimentary makeover.
golden eyeshadow with dark brown eyeliner try just using a light bronzer instead of blush,...it really brings out the eyes
white or kind of silver would be pretty because i have brown eyes 2
For dark brown eyes I would do some neutral skin tone colored eyeshadows during the day. One shadow very close to your skintone (it can have shimmer if you want) from lashes to brow and one a little darker skin toned for the crease of the eye and I would wear a dark brown smudgy kohl type of eyeliner at the lashes with black mascara. This is hard because I don't know your hair color.. but brown eyes can usually wear anything, you could do smokey eyes or black liner to dress things up. I would keep your blush neutral too not too pink or peach.
blue,brown





?





pink or a verylight color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal