Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which eyeshadow shades would flatter black eyes?

I wear big eye black contacts regularly and I was wondering which colours would compliment my eyes?





Just for additional info, I am Eurasian and have fairly light coloured skin with dark brown hair.Which eyeshadow shades would flatter black eyes?
bright colors. like bright blues and reds and pinks and greens and purples. you get the idea!!!Which eyeshadow shades would flatter black eyes?
I'd say smokey blue and the plum colors
definitly go with green!!!!
this seasons all about smokey eyes ideal for all eyecolours esp. yours blacks, greys, silvers add all to give max effect then smudge have fun experimenting gud look x
I think that green looks great with black eyes...try mac greens they are the best!!!
purple or violet, pink, blue, green
Leave them natural. Putting paint around your beautiful black eyes would probably draw attention away from them. God made your eyes beautiful, keep them that way.
definitely green. also hot pink would be cool, as would medium purple and blue. green is the best though
light lavender or purple
Nothing bright. Golds, browns, tans.





OMGGGG BLACK CONTACTS. WHOA
purple works great for me and lavender i have dark eyes hop i help Anny
Try this website it helped me and it'll help u! once u get to the website find the contact us link and e-mail them ur question

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal