Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color of eyeshadow looks good on a brunette with brownish-goldish eyes? (and olive-toned skin?)?

I'm a brunette with brownish gold eyes and an olive complexion. I like bronzes, golds, and sometimes greens. (It depends on the shade.) Plums, especially slightly metallic, look good as well.What color of eyeshadow looks good on a brunette with brownish-goldish eyes? (and olive-toned skin?)?
Purple.


Or for a more natural look, try brown.What color of eyeshadow looks good on a brunette with brownish-goldish eyes? (and olive-toned skin?)?
I have the same complexion and have found that my favorites are light green,lavander, and sometimes i like gold. Just depends on my mood and the outfit.
You should go to Almay.com


Thats how I figured out what colors to use for my eyes.


Almay has the cosmetics that are supposed to make your eye color stand out more.


http://almay.com/
i would say maybe like a dark gray or olive green...maybe even a light brown
try covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in pure romance or coffee shop
Copper eyeshadow looks natural but with a nice black eyeliner will look classy, not trashy. Also, look around on the Internet for ideas.
kaki green w. gold highlights, plum and brown
greens and light purples they make the eyes stand out personal exp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal