Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eyeshadow goes dirty/golden blonde hair, fair (warm undertone) skin, green eyes?

I can't find any that don't make it look like I have multicolored bruises on my eyes? HELPWhat color eyeshadow goes dirty/golden blonde hair, fair (warm undertone) skin, green eyes?
i have all of those traits lmaoo


i use dark brown eyeliner on my top lid and light brown eyeliner on my bottom lid and i use my powder as my eyeshadow and black mascara and foundation on any trouble spots around my face and that works for me and it looks very naturalWhat color eyeshadow goes dirty/golden blonde hair, fair (warm undertone) skin, green eyes?
Maybe like a metallic light brown to bring out any darker shades that you may have in your hair, plus you have green eyes, so it looks good when you contrast your eye color:)
Go with shimmery browns...a lighter shade of taupe on your eyelid...a very light shimmery shade on the part of the eyelid closest to your nose...and darker shade of brown just in the crease. Don't put any shadow on all the way to the brow...that makes people look like clowns!
I am the same color.





I use greens, purples, browns and gold and different variations of these.
http://www.cozycot.com/files/revlon_colo鈥?/a>





Try that set. It has four different colors that are good for light hair because they don't stand out so much to make your eyes seem dark and grungy. They blend to create and subtle warming effect. Use the brown or champagne color over your whole eye lid to set a even color. Then use the darkest (grayish black) on the crease of your eye to create depth. Use the white on the brow bone and the corners of your eyes to make them look bright and opening.


Too stay away from the ';multicolored bruise look'; take a soft eye shadow brush to blend the colors. Blending the shadows helps so that the difference in the colors isn't so harsh. The colors should flow.





The name of that set is Color Stay by Revlon.


12 hour eye shadow


#14 Nude Elements.





You should be able to find it at any local drug store. :)
Maybe a gold or a brown.


Or try a maroon or some kind of purple.
I have the same coloring as you kind of, but golden/strawberry blonde (most people just say gold), medium warm undertone skin, and green/blue eyes (almost turquoise). I especially like gold as a highlighter on the lids, because it plays up our warm undertones that blondes usually don't have. Otherwise I apply white cream shadow and then whatever color powder I choose. This creates a better base so the colors are stronger and don't look like skin discolorations. Also, I use Lancome eyeshadow. Anything with higher pigment (usually more expensive) will show up better. I only buy liquid eyeliner and eyeshadow in Lancome, the rest of my make up is drug store brands. For daily make up, usually just the gold highlighter on the lids, eyeliner, and mascara. The white cream base shadow adds a punch to the color.
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal