Monday, June 21, 2010

What's a good eyeshadow primer to use?

I am in search of an eyeshadow primer. I have been using Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion for quite a while, and I hate it! It's flaky, dry, and too light for my eyelids. It does nothing for making my eyeshadow vibrant, just make it last longer. I tried Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and it's worse.





Any suggestions?What's a good eyeshadow primer to use?
I use ';Lemon Aid'; by Benefit


You put it on your eyes and rub it in and it transforms to the color of your eyes. It also works really well and i use mostly eyeliner and since i've been using it, it hasn't creased or smudged off at all. It works really well...it was around $25? I forgot the actual price but it's definitely worth it.What's a good eyeshadow primer to use?
There are a few really good ones out there. My first choice is Bare minerals eye primer, it lasts all day and keeps your shadow looking amazing and you don't have to use very much. My second favorite is Macs eye primer, now they have a few different kind but they are all really great and you can get colored ones as well so you can actually just wear that for your shadow if you want. Third is Mary Kay, the only thing with this one was that it is in a small tube so it didn't last very long for me and it was about the same price as the other two.


Good luck!
I use Mary Kay Eye Primer. It costs $12 and I LOVE IT! It works great for extending the life of my eye color and preventing smudging and creasing! It keeps my eyecolor in place and as fresh looking as when I first applied for up to 10 hours!:)
the best eye shadow primer is white, if u use white and then u use black after that, u could get really long eye lashes.
those are the best i would say


but if they don't work for you, try a mac paintpot in a nude color like painterly








check out my youtube channel for other makeup tips!


http://www.youtube.com/user/makinascene
Mary Kay=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal