Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whenever I put on mascara and eyeshadow it like sinks into my skin, at the end of the day my makeup's gone.

Well currently I use Covergirl Lashblast, witch I think is OK but not the best. But I have noticed my makeup seems to almost sink into my skin, including my mascara. What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions for mascara thats stay on throughout the whole day and thickens lashes?Whenever I put on mascara and eyeshadow it like sinks into my skin, at the end of the day my makeup's gone.
the mascara or makeup isn't the problem, you need to use a primer first, there are a few really good ones at sephora. if you can't afford tha,t then try lotion or foundation on your eyelids first before applying makeup or mascara.Whenever I put on mascara and eyeshadow it like sinks into my skin, at the end of the day my makeup's gone.
I like Revlon or Maybelline for mascara and I've never had this problem. As for eyeshadow, I suggest using an eyeshadow primer and then put the eyeshadow on top - that way, it will last all day.
I would guess that you probably have oily skin which makes your makeup melt away. try using a primer to keep your eye makeup in place all day. Urban decay primer potion is good.





Check out the product reviews on this site for more help:





www.makeupalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal