Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do i have to use a base primer for my eyeshadow?

or can i just use my regular pot concealer as my primer?Do i have to use a base primer for my eyeshadow?
Foundation and concealer work perfectly.Do i have to use a base primer for my eyeshadow?
Concealer will work as a makeshift primer but it really is worth the money to buy an actual eyeshadow primer. Two really great primers are Urban Decay's Primer Potion and MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly. The Primer Potion makes eyeshadow MUCH more vivid and keeps it from creasing or fading throughout the day. The Paint Pot does just the same but it's a bit creamier in consistency and is colored, whereas the Primer Potion is translucent and doesn't add color to the lid.





Primer Potion:


http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/Eye鈥?/a>





Paint Pot:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
I recently started using one because I'm always on the go between my son, school, work, I don't have time to do/fix my makeup 10 times a day. I use the one by mac, comes in a little paint pot thing, works great even in NYC heat and subway stations!
I put concealer on my under eyes due to dark circles then go over my whole face inc. eyelids and undereyes w/ foundatoin then I apply my eyeshadow and blush then mascara and lipstick. and I went to beauty school
Yeah I heard you can just use concealer or foundation on your eye, whatever works.


Some people just use another cheap cream based eyeshadow as their primer.





http://ca.youtube.com/user/xteeener





Like her haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal