Monday, November 30, 2009

Is a 12 year old wearing light blue eyeshadow and mascara ok?

Again she's wondering





It's light blue, Light gray not darkIs a 12 year old wearing light blue eyeshadow and mascara ok?
And the answer is still NO. Too young.Is a 12 year old wearing light blue eyeshadow and mascara ok?
yeah,


as long as you don't put too much on
I dont see a problem with it as long as its not to heavy and she isnt wearing to much of it and its applied properly then I dont see a problem with it. Just make sure she washes it off every night and everything.
light blue eyeshadow is not okay at any age
I'd suggest thin blue liner smudged and mascara...


but it depends on the maturity of the 12 year old.


I wore makeup at 11
It is ok, as long as you done put too much on. i would avoid the dark colors, and blue. i would reccomend a light tan/goldish color. that would look naturall yet still pretty.





and for mascara you should use dark brown. get make up tips from your mom. they always help:)





P.S.


i was wearing makeup when i was eleven!!
Are you asking if its ok for your 12 year old to wear make-up or if the shade of eye color is ok?





Obviously without a pic, we would have no way of knowing what looks ';ok';.


I personally think that 12 is way too young to wear make-up. MAYBE a lip gloss would be ok, but I think that's what is wrong with our society now. I'm not attacking you personally, but we have to wonder what makes the young girls want to grow up so fast. I remember when I was in high school. I could not wear makeup until I was 16, and my skin was much prettier then. Also, there were lots of girls in the bathroom scrubbing their faces at 3:30 before they went home.





At the time I thought it was unfair, but then I noticed that I wasn't the only one; years later, I also noticed that 16 is about right on time.





Best to you
I would say a little to young, but then again some need it.... I would say don't go for eyehadow... use an eyelash curler and curl you eyelashes and then put show mascara on.. always look better than eyeshadow
i think light blue is a little childish for 12 but mascara might be ok like i sometimes wear mascara but not all the time.
i started wearing mascara on my 12th bday.


i just started eyeshadow last week. [ill be 14 in march]


so i say::


mascara..ok


eyeshadow..i guess it just depends how much you put on...
i think mascara is to much for a 12 year old.


just stick to a little eye shadow and lip gloss
blue eyeshadow always looks trashy on anyone, and its completely over the top for a 12 year old. mascara will make you look natural and just as if not more beautiful....stick to lip gloss.
i think it's allright 2 wear mascara, but isn't the blue eyeshadow a little bit too much? well maybe it's me cuz i wear mascara but i don't wear eyeshadow because i don't like it, but maybe if you wore lighter colors it'll be okay...
yes just dont over do it
That is a little young, I agree with the other answers, wait until it's time to start attracting the boys. You don't need that attention at 12, be a kid now, that can come in a few years. Adulthood comes early enough, it doesn't need to be rushed into. Enjoy your youth while you can!!
too young.. they should start wearing makeup when they reach highschool and let them enjoy their youth! =)
ya
light blue eyeshadow sounds really nice, but make sure the mascara isn't overdone
i was like 8 when i started wearing make up everyday


yeah thats fine but i don't really know about the blue eyeshadow...
I think 12-year-olds look very cute with just a touch of light eye shadow and a little bit of mascara. I think it's part of the right of passage from childhood to adulthood. If, however, the 12-year-old's parents do not agree, their opinion trumps mine.
No, no, and no. Tell her she's a kid. Wearing makeup attracts the wrong kind of attention.
You are little to young to be wearing eyeshadow or mascara.If you are going to wear eye shadow,where a natural color.If you are into make up,start out with lip gloss and a little bit of lite blush.
No, Absolutely not. At her age, she shouldn't have anyone to impress. My parents wouldn't even let me wear lip gloss or shave my legs at that age. Don't let her try to grow up too fast. All little girls want to be like their mothers, who in fact wear make up.


Too soon.
Dont be silly it is not good for yous skin at your age which is still developing and maturing, it needs time before you can start putting those chemicals all over it. I would say lipgloss and wouldnt hurt but not make up unless it is a special occasion i.e. wedding but dont do it everyday! Dont start now - your skin will be wrinkly and bad when you get to an older age - it will dried out by the time your 20.
Hmmm... not really. Maybe wait til you're about 15. You can buy clear mascara that will comb and curl your lashes and darken them naturally. try putting a little blush on your brow bone and a little on your cheeks...that should be good enough for now.
sure iz ohk as long as itz not all dark and heavy (cause that iz tacky!)


but try using somthing a little more natural to ur skin tone
It's her choice but I wouldn't worry about makeup at that age. I don't think it's a crime but it's not needed. I hope the 12 year old enjoys her youth now because she shouldn't spend it worrying about makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal