Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I keep my eyeshadow from coming off?

At the begining of the day my eyeshadow looks the way I want it to but it soon comes off and it never lasts as long as I want it to! any suggestions?How can I keep my eyeshadow from coming off?
your eyelid should be completely free of oil when you apply the shadow


If you apply moisturizer, wait at least 30 minutes to apply shadow (or don't apply it on your lids, since it can irritate your eyes anyways)


If you tend to have oily skin, use an eyeshadow primer- most make up companies sell them, they are not expensive, and you can find them next to powders/foundations.This will create an even base, so the shadow won't crease. They make liquid, gel, and powder primers.


If you can't find a primer, dust a layer of really fine facial powder over your lid (keep your eyes closed for couple seconds after you dust it, because it can get in your eye). Any brand will do.


Cream and gel shadows with sparkle are evil, because they crease so easily. If you really prefer them to powder shadows, apply a primer and powder.How can I keep my eyeshadow from coming off?
umm try a eyeshadow primer! i have the same problem my eyelids get greasy ...weird
but a bit of powder foundation on before u put ur eyeshadow on and rmbr to exfoliate or else ur skin will be oily and it takes the eyeshadow away
http://www.marykay.com/majaburton/color/鈥?/a>
put clear lip gloss over it. It sounds weird but just try it, it works














( if this helped tell me)
my face is really oily so i have this problem too, just make sure you use alot of foundation(natural looking) and pressed powder on your lid before applying your eyeshadow. and your good to go :] hope i helped
Wet your eyeshadow brush a tiny bit before you dip it in the eyeshadow itself. Then put it on. It might be a little thick going on but it will stay on all day!!!
A couple ideas:


1. Put a eyeshadow primer on - like the one from Urban Decay - Primer Potions


2. put a few dots of concealer on your lid and under your eye. That can be your base.


3. Dusting of loose powder on your lid.





I have oily lids, so I end up with #2 above and it works for me. I use waterproof pencil eyeliners, and everything stays put.





Lastly, you could buy one of the face setting lotions/sprays that you mist on once your face is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal