Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are the best eyeshadow colors to wear if you have dark brown eyes?

I have dark brown eyes too.


I Think GOLD pigment or gold shadow Brings your eyes out more.





Smokey Effect is also nice


Pinks too Lavender PurplesWhat are the best eyeshadow colors to wear if you have dark brown eyes?
Neutrals with metallic ingredients. I would say any smokey looks at night. I typically use a base color that's close to my skin tone to even it out all over my lids up to my eye brows, then a brown on half of my lid (on the outside) and white on the other portion (on the inside) to brighten up my eyes. Then a liquid liner on the top and smudge the same brown shadow on the bottom for an even smokier look. During the day I would tone down the use of liner and amount of dark shadow.What are the best eyeshadow colors to wear if you have dark brown eyes?
I have brown eye, I wear brown and gold metallic, also dark brown concelar. It is only because I am dark with brown eye but if you are white then might dark pink is the best option. But try brown shadow in a light , to see if you like it.
dark blue, black, brown, purple, green, teal, pink - all colors will look good, you just have to know how to put it on.


I have dark brown eyes and i love to experiment with different colors and ppl are always giving me compliments.
Violets and purples are the most complementary and will play up your eye color. Neutrogena even makes coordinating shadow, liner and mascara packages. I have brown eyes too. Pinks can work if they are more subdued pinks(nothing hot).
lucky. dark brown eyes look good with any color. even weird ones. brown is neutral, so anything goes.
usually you put on a lighter color like light blue or shimmery white, it'll make you darke brown eyes pop out and you would look goregous
Metallics are good
teal is beaaautiful with brown eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal