Monday, November 30, 2009

Could you help me with choosing perfume and eyeshadow?

I want to buy new perfume but have problems with finding the one I like. Could you recommend me some? I like vanilla scent, but I don't want it to be completely vanilla. I'm thinking about Inspiration by Lacoste, but I'm not sure.


Also I can't find good compact eyeshadow. The ones I've used just won't hold on for the whole day (and I don't like renewing my eye-makeup) and they keep getting into eye-wrinkles, accentuating them. And I don't appreciate that. Any good eyeshadow you're using? But not waterproof, I don't like water-proof cosmetics. Thanks in advance!Could you help me with choosing perfume and eyeshadow?
I think it should depend on your age, when and when not to use vanilla scents, As our hormones change, we as women should change our scents, I've recently just changed from Lacoste to Estee Lauder Beautiful Love, another good one is Dolche and Gabanna Light blue both of these are great and stay with you all day.


I just recently found that Revlon has a 12 hour eye shadow I tried it and love it.Could you help me with choosing perfume and eyeshadow?
Perfume is subjective. what suits me might not suit you - it's all a question of how it reacts to your body chemistry. I love Carolina Herrera 212 and 212 Splash the last one is ideal for Summer. Max Factor and Revlon have great eye shadows - so do Maybeline but again you have to try because I'm happy with these brands doesn't mean they'll meet your needs. also give L'Oreal a try - they have good products.
lacoste inspiration, burberry brit, and abercrombie and fitch classic are all good perfumes
I like Celine Dion %26amp; Rapture by Victorias Secret, but my fav is Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder. Bath %26amp; Body Works has some great stuff too.


As far as eyeshadow, try Avon. I've seen it on people %26amp; it looked great!
britney spears fantasy or brown sugar. the best eyeshadow in the world is lancome. it stays on when you are SWIMMING!
Bath %26amp; Body Works Raspberry Vanilla Body Splash, fruity and vanilla-y.





Maybelline Dream Mousse Shadow, it goes on super easy and stays on all day.
Cherry vanilla Calgon available at wal-mart and use the darkest black eyeshadow possible. It's the only way you look good.
you sounds just like me and i found a perfume my Victoria's sercet, it called beauty rush, and the sent is called a slice of heaven your gonna smell like vanilla cake and its only 9 dollars the scent lasts a long time a your gonna get reactions :D


i dont use eyeshadow for that reason but i used mascara and a felt-tip eyeliner. the felt-tip eyeliner lasts all day! (physicians formula)
The best perfume to me is Mademoiselle by Chanel. It smells heavenly. As for eyeshadow, I like eye shadow by Loreal. It doesn't get into the wrinkles and it's really worth its cheap cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal