Monday, November 30, 2009

I have dark brown eyes what would be good eyeshadow colors for me?

Like i said, i have dark brown eyes and want 2 know some eyeshadow colors that would look good on me. (anything that is not brown) If I like ur answer i will give u 10 pointsI have dark brown eyes what would be good eyeshadow colors for me?
You are lucky! Girls with brown eyes can wear most colors.


Try a Virtual Makeover, have Fun and play! Pick a model that most looks like you and try on different colors.





What about green shades - like sage, jungle and maybe a neutral tone for highlighting - copper beach





It would be good to know the color of your skin tone and hair color too.I have dark brown eyes what would be good eyeshadow colors for me?
i have light (ish) brown hair and light skin


but not brown eyes, but i use a gold eye shawdow and i think it would look great with brown eyes


also teal, that looks GREAT with light skin and brown hair, silver, it would make your skin not look so light, and just nothing too bright or too dark.


i hope this helped
I have dark brown eyes also and I use a lot if rich plum/purple colors. It takes some practice and you need a blending brush, but it looks fantastic and really brings out our dark brown eyes.... I use the purple in the crease and a light whiteish color all over as a base and then again on my eyelid and browbown after I apply the purple. Then just gently blend.
oh let it go girl be your self you don't NEED eyeshadow!








But if you want, light green may be cool.
Purples! Purples look great on brown eyes, also use a black or purple eyeliner.
I think you should try a mixture of colors. Such as if you are going to go with a green. Do dark green on the top of the lid, then do a lighter green on top of that %26amp; a white underneath the brow, for contour.





If you like blue, Flirt! has a color called electric denim. It looks amazing on top of the lid, then blend a little light copper or gold on top of that. Then a lighter color under the brow. I use this color scheme when I really want my eyes to catch attention. Only I add a little under the eyelash where eyeliner would go, as I would apply eyeliner. It looks soooo high fashion when I am done! I hope this helps.
Something light, I use a really CUTE eyeshadow from Ulta3, it's gold and really amazing, it stays on even if u get it wet! Good Luck!
Try going for khaki and greens, I've heard that's what work for brown eyes.
Teal, gold, pink, purple, white and green. Use blackeyeliner for a nice contrast.
you dont need to obsess girls look better without all the gaudy color on the lids
You will look good with a light blue to a medium blue shade of eyeshadow.


Also a light pink will give your eyes some contrast and make them pop
purples and jungle greens.
a gold-green


a light pink


and a teal if you have a light skin complexion.
what color is your hair? Skin???....darker skin and hair....try black grays, darker greens (match with clothes)....lighter hair and skin try light pinks, light blues greens so on.....i use an eyeliner above and bellow the lid....it accents my green eyes.........blue is fine....just don't over do it
its a shade of brown but not so dark and gloomy.....try a golden color or a bronze......also a muted plum might be a good choice. i like the shinier gold and bronzes.....they are very subtle and really bring on the deep color of my eyes.
Hello,


I recently got married in August of this year and I had my makeup done. I also have dark brown eyes and the lady that done my makeup made my look very natural. The color she used on me was a midnight blue. I know it sounds crazy but I tell you what it really brought out my eyes and you wouldn't believe how many compliments I got on my eyes.
i think gold and green and dark blue and silver
I have dark brown eyes and I use purple a lot.But since you dont want that then I would go for a pink/rose color.Not too dark,a light pink/rose.With a little clear shimmer under your eyebrows.Hope I helped:)
use a light pretty pink or a really light color.
Use several colours. I like greens and greyish/black, always use a creamy/white eyeshadow underneath your eyebrows.


Contour the eye with darker shades of the color, a great trick is to use eyeliner (I like Lancome's) and apply it to the inner parts of your lids, lower and upper lid. It feels weird the first time you do this, but the result is amazing. It accentuates your eye. Blue is nice, but be careful not to overapply, as it might look too 80'ish.


I sometimes apply a little hint of blush to the upper part of my lid. It looks really good. For light skin, a hint of rosey blush looks amazing.
Try light sparkly blues, dark greens, light greens, and silver. Or color coordinate. Example: Dark blue on the bottom of your eyelid, light blue on the middle of your eyelid, and silver or skin tones on the top. Good luck!


: ) smile always!
i think some pastel colors like a pastel purple, blue, pink and green
i think you should go with some metalics.... metalic smokey greys...not too much.. and a nice shimery highlight on the browbone would really make your eyes POP :)
try a paleish gold, it makes you shine
Go to the Prescriptives Counter and try green!


Or Laurier Mercier's Mermaid. It's a blue/aqua color that goes really well with dark brown eyes.
a bronzed brown, with a slight gold accent and just a little black eyeliner (put on lightly) looks nice, and the bronze is great for fall
Gold will make your eyes pop also navy blue.
I have dark brown eyes as well. Try gray, mossy green(olive, forest,etc.)Green goes good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal