Monday, November 30, 2009

What eyeshadow colors look good?

I have hazel eyes. One of them is 1/4 brown though. I was wondering if anyone knew what eyeshadow colors would look good.What eyeshadow colors look good?
go for bright colors like purple or teal :) they can be subtle if they're sheer and applied very light.What eyeshadow colors look good?
You can pretty much wear whatever color but a gold or light colors would look very nice. You can wear purple, pink whatever color because you have a really nice set of eyes.
I bet you'd look freaking gorgeous with the ';smokey eye effect';. Go on YouTube and search for tutorials. It's all dark colors like grey, brown, and blues; but it looks sweet on people with dark eyes. My eyes are blue so it doesn't really work for me; but I look it would look awesome on you!!!!
silver is a great night time color. for every day i use a creamed or brown color( i have hazel brown eyes 2)





hope i helped:)
I have hazel eyes too. I would think either gold eyeshadow or silver.
depends on your skin and hair color. usually earth tones like green and brown
i have your color eyes (minus the 1/4 thing) and i love this new palate that i got. these kinds of colors would look really good on you. i dont like bright unatural colors on me ( as in bright blue, lime green, hot pink, etc)
pretty much any color


hm id go with bronzes and golds


good luck :)





helpp meee?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal