Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eyeshadow should I get that a lot of girls wear right under their brow line? It's like pearly/tan.

I would like for it to be a kind that I can get from the drugstore. If you can look it up online and give me the link that would be awesome.


Or tell me the brand and color.What color eyeshadow should I get that a lot of girls wear right under their brow line? It's like pearly/tan.
covergirl has a good one try the one in my link it in Champagne. Its the one i use.What color eyeshadow should I get that a lot of girls wear right under their brow line? It's like pearly/tan.
I have one that I swear by- It's Covergirl Eye Enhancers #750 Shade Color ';Mink.'; It's a sort of pearly-tan-goldish color, and It's perfect as a base color to wear all over your lid from lashline to brow, or it works by itself as well. Sometimes in the summer I even dusk a light amount above my cheekbone for highlight.





Plus its only $4. Spectacular.





Oh and you can get it at any local drugstore (even more Spectacular, I'd say =])





Good Luck!
www.micabella.com





this brand has been showing up in malls all over lately. I have the shimmer, I believe it's #69, it's a frosty vanilla color, and gives the exact effect I believe you are asking for. See if you can find it in your area. It is pretty affordable, and a little goes a long way!
Virtual Makeover. It's free, super easy and fun. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click http://marykay.com/mgunther2
go to Mac counter and ask for some Mac pigments in a highlighting shade
  • norton antivirus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal