Monday, November 30, 2009

I got an eyeshadow from my sister but im not sure what brand it is?

Its dark plum with silver sparkles in it and its in a black circular container with a silver label on the back. It has a number 7 on the back and its 0.063oz/1.8g and says made in china...anyone know what it is?I got an eyeshadow from my sister but im not sure what brand it is?
The brand is not so important. Whats important is that you like the colour n you dun get allergies from it. But if its made in China I don't think its a ';branded'; brand like MAC or Bobbi Brown. Maybe u should ask ur sister what brand it is.I got an eyeshadow from my sister but im not sure what brand it is?
Mmmm, the container looks a lot like MAC's or Napoleon Pedris, however, MAC is made in US and NP is made in France so I'm not sure....
  • norton antivirus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal