Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have hazel eyes and golden skin whats a good color of eyeshadow I can wear everyday?

I have golden skin and hazel eyes and I always use black eyeliner on top and bottom but I want a color or eyeshadow a I can wear everyday but I don't know what color to choose. Can you give me colors and brands I don't want to spend more then 20 dollars at the drugstoreI have hazel eyes and golden skin whats a good color of eyeshadow I can wear everyday?
I have olive-colored skin and hazel eyes (mine are light brown with yellow and green flecks). I also wear black eyeliner and mascara. I use purple eyeshadow. It really makes hazel eyes pop. Almay sells a whole line of eye makeup that is made for people with certain eye colors. Most of their hazel eye shadows are purples and browns. Almay is fairly cheap and you can find it at drugstores all over. If you don't like Almay, I still recommend sticking with purples and browns.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal