Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best, effective black eyeshadow (where the colour doesn't fade quickly)?

My current one, I have to keep applying.





I've tried a few but they seem to fade too or need to be applied thickly.





I've ended up having to use eyeliner!





Which is the best black eyeshadow? (What brand or where I can buy it if it's a shops own make)What is the best, effective black eyeshadow (where the colour doesn't fade quickly)?
Make Up For Ever's black 4 is the best black eyeshadow I've ever used. The lasting power is ridiculous with a good base.





I know MUFE is based in France, but you should check out the website to find a location near you.





www.makeupforever.comWhat is the best, effective black eyeshadow (where the colour doesn't fade quickly)?
do you use a base?? because that is definitely the key to keeping eyeshadow from fading. using a good base, such as a primer or a cremeshadow would increase the longitivity of any eyeshadow.





besides that, Jane has a good black eyeshadow and it's cheap but i don't know if you can get it in the UK because it's drugstore, which leaves us with a little more high end brands so you can get it online, which would be make up forever or smashbox or of course, mac.
There was a rumor going around the E.L.F. Cosmetics was going out of business and everything was going to be selling for a dollar. So I bought a bunch of stuff... I guess they always sell everything for a dollar. I was really surprised when all the makeup came in the mail how good aof quality it really was. The eyeshadow goes on thick and stays on, and the mascara that I bought stays on all day too (I normally have to reapply masacrs 4 times a day) - The REGULAR not WATERPROOF seems to stay on longer. It's called the mascara DUO.





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp鈥?/a>
boujois paris or barry m


there products are brill and u wouldnt need to keep applyin. with black eye shadows u will probaly find that if u slighty wet the brush u apply it with it will work better!





u can buy both brands from boots and superdrug


拢6-拢7
Mirage Cosmestics. Black powder shadow or Grimas water make-up
Before u wear any eye shadow, try applying Urban Decay's Eye Primer. This is definitly the world's best eye shadow base. I had this on with purple eyeshadow for 16 hours and it still looked fab end of the day!
you should go to the alternate shops because the makeups for that dark eyed look, GOSH and barry M usually have good colors too
I actually got a collection 2000 eyeshadow trio of white, grey and black. The black is super dark with little glittery bits on it and it stays all day! So cheap aswell! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal