Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is ur skin tone and what eyeshadow do you like best on it?

What color is your hair, your eyes, and what is your skin tone?





What eyeshadow do you think looks best with your hair, eyecolor, and skin tone??





thanks!!What is ur skin tone and what eyeshadow do you like best on it?
im a brunette with a few blond highlights....


my eyes are dark chocolate...


and my skin tone is an olive tan, im italian...


the two colors that look best on me are light blue, and white.


this also goes well with hispanic peoples skin :)


the darker the skin, the lighter the colors. :)


hope this helps!!!!What is ur skin tone and what eyeshadow do you like best on it?
sure, no problem! thanks! Report Abuse

I have dark brown hair, blue green eyes and a very pale complexion. My favorite is Minx from mark. by Avon.
My hair is jet black, my eyes are dark brown and my skin is a medium brown with yellow undertones.





I like what dull gold does to me.
i have light brown hair, blue eyes, and mocha skin...i think dark browns look good or light purples
my hair is black, my eyes are dark brown, and im tan.





and i like wearing dark brown eyeliner with goldish brown eyeshadow





%26amp; when i wear blue contacts


i use black eyeliner and dark make up to bring the colors out :]
Paleish, light brown.


Greys white and black glittery. =]
I'm a blonde, blue eyed girl. I wear browns with a touch of blues or blacks, I do the smoky eye look. I have fair skin, so I think this really makes my eyes stand out. I've been doing this for years and get alot of compliments on how beautiful my eyes are.
i have dark brown almost black hair, i have dark brown eyes, and i have like a moca skin tone. The best eyeshadow that i use is a very dark brown, creme color, or a light blue or pink.
  • norton antivirus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal