Saturday, November 28, 2009

Girl Poll: What color eyeshadow do you wear every day for your natural look?

I always wear Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Eyeshadow in color Sparkling Nude or Muffin, or Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow in any of the tawny shades, or some other stuff by Clinique lol... They're so neutral and pretty!





What color do you wear? Do you prefer neutral or bold? I prefer neutral for my every day look unless it's a party!!Girl Poll: What color eyeshadow do you wear every day for your natural look?
Black liquid eyeliner(not thick though), and a shimmery white shadow above it.





I generally prefer neutral, but I'm kind of in a bold stage right now. I go in and out, next month I'll probably be back to neutrals.Girl Poll: What color eyeshadow do you wear every day for your natural look?
I will usually use like a white, light pink or nude. The colors I use go good with my eyes. The pink is so light once it is on that is almost a pinkish nude color and the white fades enough where it doesn't look tacky. I like these because it helps my eyes stand out and eyes are my favorite feature in people (along with teeth!). I think that even when I go out I still do my eye make-up the same for the most part, except I might add some sparkle and eye-liner. I try for the most part to keep it pretty natural.
ohmygosh your JUST like me!!! i totally agree with youu. i loove cliniques eyeshadow in theyre bronzishh brownishh goldishh shades haha. they are great! i prefer natural too and when i go to a party i wear dark brown eyeshadow
I wear Loreal Hip makeup.


I have green eyes.


So I usually wear different shades of green. Sometimes purple, to make them stand out
I'm not a big fan of make up. When I do wear make up, I wear Mac. They have this really light grey/silverish color that REALLY brings out my green eyes. So I typically just stick with that :o)
i use this really light green color


and it brings out the gold ish color in my eyes =D


on normal days i like neutral


unless im going out i LOVE it bold =)
Netraul...Like a soft pink or light brown---kinda sparkly but not enough so people stare at my eyes. whatever goes with my outfit really.
its a light brown kind of almond shade. i love it because you cant even tell i'm wearing any make up :]





ps. dont think im gay, in on my brothers yahoo haha
Is the Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Eye Shadow the one where it dries almost instantly?
For work, I just use Shroom from MAC.





For going out on the weekend, I usually go with bright bold colors.
Don't wear any at all, just smudge around your eyeliner.
i wear a really light gray shadow called stone by bobbi brown, it really brings out brown eyes
i usually wear light brown
i usually wear black eyeliner and do a light smoky eye look or light purple
hmm


i wear goldish bronze, white or pinkish :)





i dont really like it too bold
  • myspace icons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal