Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is purple the accent color for brown? and whats the name of that eyeshadow made for your eye color?

The eyeshadow was on commercials.Is purple the accent color for brown? and whats the name of that eyeshadow made for your eye color?
Purple is indeed the accent color for brown eyes. It brings out the more golden hue of the color and gives it more complexity.





It doesn't matter what brand you use, but darker purples supposedly work the best. I can't remember for sure, but I believe what you're talking about is a Neutrogena or Almay product.Is purple the accent color for brown? and whats the name of that eyeshadow made for your eye color?
Not exactly I would suggest soft pinks, light pinks, in my honest opinion I would say even blues and the eyeshadow is Almay
yes I think purple will make brown stand out. I think they eyeshadow pallete your talking about is almay, U can get that at walmart.
idk but the eyeshadow was almay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal