Monday, November 30, 2009

What type of eyeshadow would look good on fair skin?

i kneed 2 no





kai-thx-bai.What type of eyeshadow would look good on fair skin?
Most of my fish don't wear make up and I think the only time I've ever worn it is if I've passed out drunk and somebody has taken the opportunity to put it on meWhat type of eyeshadow would look good on fair skin?
uh, this is the fish section....but having fair skin and red hair myself, I personally like to use neutral colors like the brown and beige colors. I do the same with blush. Hope this helps!
yeah this is the fish section! light bronze/beige or a lavender. eyeliner should be light black or dark brown.
this is the pet section please ask in the make-up section thanks
um this is the FISH SECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal