Monday, November 30, 2009

What colors of eyeshadow will go great with my dark hair and lightly tanned skin?

At school I am considered 'the unique one' but lately my uniqueness has been lacking. Ive decided to *gasp* actually use make up for the first time..but im really confused and indecisive. My favorite color is purple. Will that be an okay color to go with my shoulder length dark brown-ish hair?What colors of eyeshadow will go great with my dark hair and lightly tanned skin?
Day:


colors:gold,tan,lilac,natural light browns,light green,white





Night:


colors:grey,purple,gold,darker browns,white,black





eyeliner colors:black,blue,purple,grey,darkest brown





I think you should check out Jennifer Lopez,Eva Longoria,Natalie from the Pussycat Dolls make-up.


Write down the color eyeshadow they got on and play them on your face to see which you looks best.Or copy there make-up style.What colors of eyeshadow will go great with my dark hair and lightly tanned skin?
yes!!!! I have light skin and dark shoulder length hair too and pretty much any shade of purple looks good.
smoky grey colors, or smoky blue
Hi gold, rust and blue would look great... try it and see
yes, probably...you didn't say your eye color, but look for the little flecks in your eye color and try to match them...like if you have gold flecks, use a bronze or gold shadow...
you should try blue, purple,and green. They'd look good on youl.
hot pink.
Yup, greens and purples would look great on you.
Yup, greens and purples would look great on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal