Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eyeliner and mascara with purple eyeshadow?

I did a subtle purple eyeshadow blend and I think it looks pretty good with my eye color. However, I do not know what colors to use for my eyeliner and mascara (I wear very little of both) This is for a casual daytime look so I do not want it to be too dark or clownish.


Any suggestions? I have green eyes by the way.Eyeliner and mascara with purple eyeshadow?
use black! then take purple shadow and brush it right under neth your bottom lashes and thin it with a q tip its so cute and put some on top lightly with a light bronze over it to blend it in i have green eyes and thats what i do i love purple! good luck!Eyeliner and mascara with purple eyeshadow?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff3X555hzaY%26amp;feature=dir





Great purple shadow examp. Report Abuse

When I wear purple eye shadow, I wear black mascara, black liquid eye liner on top and black pencil on the bottom.
I think black eyeliner and mascara go well with purple eyeshadow.
i am interested serious relationship ,
wear purple eye liner and mascara or u could go with an blueish color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal