Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you think Gold, Pink, and Brown eyeshadow would look good with hazel eyes?

If not what colors?Do you think Gold, Pink, and Brown eyeshadow would look good with hazel eyes?
A light pink that's close to your skin tone is good. My favorites are purple and green. Also, don't be afraid to get a funky with color.





I would do anything but hot pink though, because hot pink reminds me how I look after I've been crying so it makes me feel puffy.Do you think Gold, Pink, and Brown eyeshadow would look good with hazel eyes?
I think the pink would look really bad, but brown and gold would look good.
for jewel tones dark greens ,try milani eye shadow in clover


for navy try black radiance dynamic duo eyeshadow in naughty/nice


for a glossy look try isadora gleaming eyeshadow in gold
Gold and Brown i wouldn't go with the Pink





The Gold and Brown would Bring them out alot Especially if u do the Brown first then the Gold over lapping around where the eyelashes are, now thats AWESOME
I do! I love those colors, they are all really warm. I think you just gave me a great idea...even though I have brown eyes, I'm gonna try it!
i think darker colours would bring out hazel eyes, like medium brown, grey tones. Gold is going to look to oer the top i think, a bit discoey. Pink wont show up either.





Brown is your best option, as its a nice natural colour and try the smoky eye look too. Also try forest green, and maybe plum.
I have hazel eyes and I find that dark colors specially black eyeliner really makes my eyes stand out! I also use a light pink or grey. Even some dark green's look great. I'd stay away from brown or gold colors because they make my eyes look messy and watery,
gold would great





and brown would look gorgeous with a little bit of gold glitter eyeliner
i know those colors are supposed to compliment hazel eyes, but if you wear them all at once it'd probably be too much. i think purple is supposed to look good, too. :]
Try them all on, experiment mix the colors so they blend together. ONly you can decide what you thinks looks best on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal