Monday, November 30, 2009

Makeup ideas? I want some ideas for a new eyeshadow color for myself?

I wear the same color almost all the time. It is a lavender silvery color. I am light skinned, freckles, blue eyes %26amp; strawberry blonde hair. The other colors I own are gold, (which I am not real impressed with) blue and a greenish but I don't get too crazy with bold colors. Any ideas?Makeup ideas? I want some ideas for a new eyeshadow color for myself?
i'd wear a very shiny shimmery pink.Makeup ideas? I want some ideas for a new eyeshadow color for myself?
go with any kind of blue. because not only will it look awsome on you, but it's a natural color.Or you could go jeweled.(but don't do it yourself, get a professional like me:)
hmm.. i think black would look nice. i know your probably thinking ';ewwww black?!?!'; but if you blend it out with a lighter silver towards your eyebrows then it looks really kool. like the ';smokey eye'; kinda look. good luck.
Try a light brown eyeliner in the top lid, then a light pink half way up on the lid, and then a light brown above that. It sounds weird but works great!
with blue eyes, don't wear blue or green shadow because it hides your eyes (my opinion). i have blue eyes and i wear browns, pinks, golds etc.....you always want your eyes to stand out.
i'd wear silver eyeshadow or light sparkly blue from CHANEL
definitly with blue black and white. . .i know its sounds weird but trust me it looks gorgeous . . layer the very tip of your eyes with black add blue from th corner closest to your nose to the right side of your eye brows and then blend with a white, my friend ad i tried it and it looks like a stars make up. . . just try and see.
If you want to try a different eyeshadow go to http://atolentino1.qbeautyzone.com to find different eye shadows the eye shadows don't have chemicals that can harm your eyes. You go to this website and go to cosmetics and then click on eyes and there you'll find many eyeshadows. First you need to create a customer account to buy anything but it's cool because it's free and then you can start buying.
Check out my website at www.marykay.com/e-dunn and do a virtual makeover. You can see several new looks, find out what products you need and get step by step application tips. Then I can hook you up with everything you need for your new look, and talk about using a skincare loine that will keep your skin healthy and enhance the wear of your makeup
Gold looks amazing on any skin tone. Especially if you are pale, use gold shimmer eyeshadow and lip balm with a little shimmer to it. Use brown eyeliner with the gold eyeshadow and it will make your complexion look a lot warmer, plus brown eyeliner is my secret!! it is so much less harsh than black but still gives you the definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal