Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I find rainbow eyeshadow?

I am gonna start doing my makeup more scene. But I don't know where to find bright, rainbow colored yeshadow. Like ya know, red orange green blue yellow purple etc. And I want it to be bright. But I need something at a VERY reasonable price. Any help?Where can I find rainbow eyeshadow?
Aromaleigh.com ~~ has 80 eyeshadows that are wonderful shades of the rainbow. They are sparkling, matte, shimmering or flat-out glowing~~whatever you want. You can find whatever color you want at their webpage.





Or check store shelves for Loreal Hip High Intensity Pigments~~they have bright rainbow colors too.Where can I find rainbow eyeshadow?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile%26amp;friendid=398867116








they have 2141245134 colors,


if you want something specific,she'll give you these behind counter options


AMAZINGGG%26lt;3 Report Abuse

You can buy an urban decay pallette for quite cheap, the eyeshadow is in really bright colours and its REALLY good quality! I use mine all the time and it has lasted me ages. My advice is to definately look at Urban Decay eyeshadow pallettes, they have some brilliant colours. It might also be worth looking at some Too Faced eyeshadows too, coz they do some really bright, good quality colours too! Good luck!
Max Factor has awsome eyeshadow and eyeliner that come in bright colors like lime green, bright pink, fire engine red ect. also, claires has some that have like 10 different colors for $4. and they work too!


for a scene look, remember to use lots of different colors. not that you'd forget [:


goodluck. hope i helped %26lt;333
Mac has really bright colors but i little expensive. Hot Topic is the place for scene/gothic/emo/punk kind of people and they have really bright glittery eyeshadows and a pretty good price. Plus you can find cute accessories to go with your new makeup.
try one of these pallets!


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>





I was one of the lucky ones and got the 88 before it sold out. I 鈾?it, but you need to use some kind of primer with it. I use Urban Decay, Benefit Lemon aid, or sometimes Elfs Cover stick
Try the Loreal Hip brand.They have several bright colors. It stays on really well, all day I don't need to touch up at all. You can buy this at Walgreen's for about $7.00. Watch for their sales. They put it on buy one get one free at least once a month.
Any of the tween fashion stores shud have them , and cheap because its for kids. some are claires, limited too, loreal kids(brand) , or u can find them at your local pharmacy like rite aid and cvs


this is all about 2 or 3 dollars for a small packet of many
try icings or claire's they have purse sized eyeshadow pallet with ten different colors on it and its $3.50! for more make up tips go to http://mad-style.wetpaint.com
Try MAC makeup. They sell it at Parisian. You could try Target. I have some Max Factor eyeshadow that I got from there thats yellow, red, and lime green
Shoppers drug mart has a new thing...its got like BRIGHT purple...bright green, and i think yellow...all in one container!


plus it has other colors to!
i think u can go to CLAIRE'S but u have to get the big pakket of them................but IDK??





hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal